Pages

Green Enjoyment - slow down for lunch

Year of work : 3/2010


"Wanna have lunch together?"
"No."
"Why?"
"I don't have time. I am gonna RUSH my lunch real fast."


Does a good lunch time important for you? Do you enjoy your lunch?
Nowadays most of the people are not concern about a good lunch, some of them even forget their lunch, especially in Hong Kong, people always rush their lunch.

This phenomenon is surely not good for people.
Green Enjoyment is a salad lunch box design that to bring out "slow down for lunch" message for people. I hope people can enjoy their lunch.


Design Features:

  • Green Enjoyment has a simple and pure outlook, it makes you willing to get it with you all the time.
  • On the top of the lunch box is a panel that able to let you bring out and keep your vegetables. Fresh all the time!
  • This lunch box is available to serve two people. You can date your friend and have a good lunch time anywhere.

Enjoy your lunch time, don't rush and waste it.

No comments:

Post a Comment